How to apply for a kwikmoney loan
Table of Contents
- 1 What is kwikmoney?
- 2 Instant Loans
- 3 How do I pay back my kwikmoney loan?
- 4 How much money can I borrow with kwikmoney?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 What should I do if I don’t understand the Terms and Conditions?
- 7 Can I use USSD shortcuts when I dial the short code?
- 8 How long does it take to get a kwikmoney loan?
- 9 Can I access kwikmoney if I port my number to another network?
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Related
Whether you need working capital for your small business or need to handle a family emergency, kwikmoney lets you get instant loans from N10,000 to N200,000 direct to your bank account. Typically the loan tenor is 14-30 days, with interest rates from 10%. As you take loans and pay back, the system trusts you more, offering you higher amounts each time. No collateral, no documentation
Please enter the code to continue