All Unity Bank Users Must Read This New Update Over Mobile Banking and Cash transfer Updates
Unity Bank has made some Updates for cash transfers. Now read all the updates below so that you don’t make any mistakes
Introducing ONE TIME PASSWORD FOR UNITY MOBILE TRANSFER TRANSACTIONS
Dear Esteemed Customer,
To enhance security on mobile transfer, Unity bank have introduced a one-time password [OTP] to authorize transactions above N50,000 on mobile.
Kindly follow the prompt on your mobile device as Follows-
1. Log into Unity mobile, click on the ‘send money’ option to transfer funds
2. Enter transfer details such as Beneficiary Bank, Account number, mobile number, and amount.
3. Input the authorization PIN and submit
4. the system will display a popup screen message [and SMS message] which is the One Time Password [OTP] . You will be required to dial a USSD short code to authenticate and authorize the transaction.
5. The code is *389*0* the generated OTP # [dial this code using the registered mobile number on Unity mobile]
6. The system will validate OTP along with the transaction and authorize the transaction.
7. Once the transaction is successfully validated with the mobile number and OTP, the transaction is processed successfully.
THESE ARE THE SIMPLE STEPS NEEDED BY UNITY BANK USERS WHO USE MOBILE TRANSFER SYSTEM. HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL, FEE FREE TO COMMENT