Diamond Bank to Access Bank With Paystacks
Dear Paystacks Users
Last week, we sent you an email about a maintenance update that’s meant to change the name Diamond Bank to Access Bank (Diamond) on our systems. Regrettably, we were unable to effect this update, so we’ve rescheduled the update to a new date and time – 12 AM to 2 AM (WAT) on Wednesday, April 10, 2019
What will change?
- Cards issued by the former Diamond Bank will be reported as issued by Access Bank (Diamond)
- When you make transfers to account holders at the bank, you’ll have to select Access Bank (Diamond) as the recipient bank name on the Paystack Dashboard
- When you split payments to account holders at this bank, you’ll have to select Access Bank (Diamond) as the recipient bank name on the Paystack Dashboard
- If you have any code or logic that expects the old name, Diamond Bank, please make preparations for this change
- You won’t have to edit existing transfer recipients or subaccounts – the maintenance exercise will auto-update them
- All previous bank codes will remain valid
- You can follow the status of this update on the Paystack status page
If like most people, you don’t have any code or logic that expects the old name, then you don’t have to do anything.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this update or rescheduling may cause. Please reply to this email if you have any questions, our Support team will be happy to help!
Update from Paystacks Nigeria