Npower Scam Alert notice 2017
Table of Contents
Those registering for Npower June 2017 Batch, this is a very Important Notice- Npower Scam Alert Notice 2017
Before you proceed with registration, Read this warning by Npower to avoid running into scams on the internet
Npower Scam Alert Notice 2017
1. The processes for applying for and/or being selected for the N-power programme are open and transparent. So avoid getting into Npower Scam
2. – The selection criteria will be published and made public. The criteria will seek to identify the applicants that will be best suited to the objectives of the programme in a fair reasonable and consistent manner.
3. – Any claim by any individual and/or group suggesting any influence of a political, religious or similar nature will be a factor in the N-power programme is false and should be rejected.
4. There is no truth in any claim that suggests there are set allocations or quota under the N-power programme for any political group or party.
5. Exchange of money and/or services for placement in the N-power programme is prohibited. Any individual and/or group making any financial request or similar demands from any applicant do so fraudulently and must be reported to the appropriate authorities. Npower Scam Alert notice 2017
6. REGISTRATION and SELECTION for the N-power programme are ABSOLUTELY FREE.
7. -It is your duty to be vigilant and BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS who intend to take advantage of gullible or uninformed citizens.
The Federal Government has NOT and will NOT place an additional burden on citizens who wish to be employed.
N-Power Programme Team
What this is Disclaimer notice is that it’s to warn you never to fall, a victim of Fraud and Npower Scam Scammers, please report anyone who wants to use this process for selfish gains. Npower Scam is real and the criminals exist out there to jeopardise the efforts of the Federal government in providing Jobs to the Nigerian youths who are unemployed. Please report any Npower Scam