Huawei B310s-927 sold by Emtel telecom in Mauritius having firmware version 21.318.01.00.93 and 21.333.01.03.93. We are glad to inform you that Emtel B310s-927 Router can now be used with any sim card as we have managed to unlock it. The unlock process is simple and doesn’t require any unscrewing or soldering any USB cable. You will just have to update the firmware by going to the update option of your web interface. The below mentioned process can also unlock the Emtel B310s-927 Mauritius router having firmware version 21.333.01.03.93 or lower.
Steps to unlock Emtel B310s-927 Router are as follows:-
- Download Emtel B310s-927 firmware 21.318.01.03.93 from this link.
- Turn ON the B310s-927 router and connect it to the computer via LAN cable or Wi-Fi.
- Login using its default IP address which is printed at the bottom of the router.
- Click on update option.
- Choose local update and click on choose file button. A Dialog box will open, select the file downloaded in step 1 and click OK.
- Click on update. Wait for the firmware update to finish. Don’t disconnect the router now and don’t interrupt the process in between otherwise the router will get bricked. During this process the router will restart several times.
- It is recommended to reset the router after firmware update using physical reset button(present at the back side of the router) or using reset option available in web interface.
- Insert any incompatible sim card and login to the web interface by typing the IP address 192.168.8.1. (username and password should be admin). You will be asked to enter the unlock code.
- Get the unlock code here
- Enter the code received.
Congratulations, your router is unlocked now.