Smartphone manufacturers keeps giving us tons of options to choose from. There are different categories and prices, and anyone can opt for whatever they desire to get.
In this article, we will explore some of the best smartphones we currently have around. Let’s get started:
1. Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Plus/S20 Ultra
Samsung comes first here – who doesn’t know Samsung? The fantastic Galaxy S20 series is now in the market, and people can’t ignore how superb it is.
Here are fundamental features of the S20 series:
– powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
– AMOLED 120Hz refresh rate displays ranging from 6.2 to 6.9 inches
– 12GB RAM (with 16GB option)
– 128GB to 512GB storage options with a microSD for even more capacity
– 3 rear cameras (the Ultra has unique camera specifications)
– IP68 rating
– WiFi 6
– Bluetooth 5
– Battery capacity ranges from 4,000 to 5,000mAh
2. LG V60 ThinQ 5G
The LG V60 ThinQ 5G recently launched on T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon. The LG brand is also synonymous with quality, and you shouldn’t be surprised finding them occupying the second spot.
Here are some key features you should know:
– a triple rear camera system
– 8K video recording
– four microphones
– ASMR and Voice Bokeh audio technology
– advanced camera software
– powered by a massive 5,000 mAh battery with a 1080p display
– 6.8-inch OLED panel
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
– 8GB of RAM
– 128GB of internal storage with a microSD card
3. OnePlus 8/8 Pro
Now, we can talk about the OnePlus brand, which rolled out its new phones with the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. Talk about quality, and you can’t just be wrong. Here are some features we should highlight:
– 90Hz and 120Hz displays
– fast UFS 3.0 internal storage
– massive RAM
– the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
4. Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus
We are back with Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is here, and it is actually offered in two variants, with the presence of a microSD card slot, display size, and battery capacity being the prime differentiators.
Here are some basic features you should note:
– a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
– big RAM (Note 10, starts with 8GB of RAM, while the Note 10 Plus with 12GB of RAM)
– fast internal storage
– microSD card expansion
– capable rear quad-camera system
5. Apple iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max
Now, let’s talk about the unique Apple. We should note that the only differences between the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max are the display size and battery capacity. Well, Apple is a special company that offers special products. Here, we have a smartphone that is above several others out there, and deserves being on this list.
Talk about a superb OLED screen, good-sized battery, new camera hardware (with improved software), etc. One more thing – Face ID! It is generally agreed that this is one of the best methods of maintaining security on one’s phone. The Face ID version in the iPhone 11 Pro is great!
6. Apple iPhone 11
Still on Apple, we can recommend the iPhone 11 (which comes with 128GB) as an excellent option for many people. Apart from its size, it has a long battery life, several color options, as well as a capable processor.
7. Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus
Coming back to Samsung (yeah, guess it’s a nice thing to do). Well, we can’t but say that Samsung is a wonderful company, and that they produce brilliant products.
Here are some fundamental features of Samsung’s S10 and S10 Plus:
– a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
– Super AMOLED Infinity-O display
– 8GB RAM (with 12GB option)
– 128GB to 1TB storage options with a microSD for even more capacity
– five cameras
– IP68 rating
– WiFi 6
– Bluetooth 5
– ANT+, etc
8. Google Pixel 4 XL and Pixel 4
For Android users that are after a smartphone that will always have the latest firmware and security updates, then we can recommend the Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL. Actually, the two phones are the same except for the overall size and battery capacity.
Here are some fundamental features of the smartphone:
– 6.3-inch 18:9 display
– Snapdragon 855 processor
– 6GB of RAM
– 128GB integrated storage
– dual rear 16MP and 12.2MP cameras
– 8MP front-facing camera
– IP68 dust and water resistance
– a 3,700mAh battery
– dual front stereo speakers.
9. Apple iPhone SE (2020)
An iPhone is taking the ninth spot here. We are discussing Apple again – the innovative company that makes unique and expensive products. Well, they make nice stuffs loved by people from different places in the world. This particular device, which is one of the best in 2020, is a nice one for folks who wants an Apple smartphone without spending a lot of money.
It is not as big as several others we’ve got around today. Nevertheless, it is the inside that matters here with the Apple Bionic A13 processor, high IP67 dust/water resistant rating, and very capable 12-megapixel camera.
10. Google Pixel 3A XL and Pixel 3A
Last on the list. Google brought some mid-level phones that are pretty much affordable and still include Google’s industry-leading camera solution. The Pixel 3A and 3A XL are the same devices with just the screen size and battery capacity being different from each other.
Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 processor with 5.6 or 6-inch OLED displays, 12MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, stereo speakers, as well as 3,000/3,700mAh battery options. These devices are powered by Android 9.0 Pie and will receive OS upgrades for three years. They also came with Google’s newest Assistant features.
In conclusion, there are tons of other nice devices out there you can opt for. Nevertheless, if you are not sure of which is great, you can go for any of these ones