REVAMPED MTN PULSE OFFER
MTN HAS NEW OFFER PACKAGES FOR PULSE PLAN USERS- HERE THEY ARE AND ACTIVATION CODE
REVAMPED MTN PULSE OFFER – And Code
REVAMPED PULSE OFFER
Do you know that MTN Pulse has been modified to offer customers more data to connect with friends and family
1. The MTN Nightlife offer now gives;
a. 250MB for N25 (Send NTI to 131)
b. 500MB for N50 (Send NT2 to 131)
2. The Pulse instabinge offer now gives you
a. IGb for N200 daily
b. 250MB for NIOO. Both are valid for 24hrs only.
NEW! Instagram all day with 1GB for just N200! Watch videos, follow friends & trends, post, like & comment with MTN Pulse Instabinge bundle! Dial *406*5# to buy MTN has stopped users from migrating to mPulse tariff plan – Solution is Here
- The phone number must be registered
- MTN Users must Provide the Lost or damaged Sim pack if you can’t find this you must go and swear a Cort Affidavit proving your Identity
- You must provide three (3) Frequently used numbers EG numbers on your sim that you always call, or text, or flash whichever one but those numbers are what show you are the owner of Sim and have been communicating to those people.
- You provide to the MTN Customer Serice Center where you want to welcome the sim some past recharge amounts you have done. EG you loaded 100, 400, 500 few days before the sim got lost. This is to show you really know about that Sim you are not trying to claim a Sim that is not yours
- A Government Issued ID Card such as Driver License, National ID, Voters Card etc
- Also, When Doing MTN welcome back, you can present your temporary National ID Card NIMs which has clearly shown your ID number on it.
- To do MTN welcome back For another person eg DAD, Granpa, Grandam, or a sick person, you can do this using the proxy Form provided by MTN customers are. Go and collect the Form at any MTN office and take it to the person you want to do MTN welcome back for. Then the person must give you his or ID card to prove he is the owner, and then sign the Form. READ MORE