Table of Contents
Top Ways to Earn Free Bitcoins From Home
Earn Free Bitcoins
Before we begin, let us just say that it is very easy to earn free bitcoin. However, do not expect to get a lot. Most of the ways of how to get free bitcoins without mining are usually not all that profitable, so prepare to be disappointed. After all, like all other currencies, bitcoins require effort to be earned.
That said, if you are not that easily discouraged and you have some free time on your hands anyway, then let us tell you how you can get free bitcoin for doing things you are already doing for free. Let’s get to it!
How to earn free bitcoin by doing very little
Admit it, you are lazy. It is nothing to be ashamed of, most people are. We all want to get paid for doing as little as we can, if nothing at all. In our day and age, this has become possible with the spread of the Internet.
Anyone with the Internet connection and some free time on their hands can start earning money (in our case, bitcoin) by doing simple things, such as clicking on ads, performing easy tasks and answering questions. However, as this is quite low effort, the payout is also quite low.
There are a few ways you can earn bitcoins without doing much:
- You can use pay-to-click websites, such as ads4btc.com and watch ads to receive a fraction of a bitcoin for your efforts. Usually, you will receive around the bitcoin equivalent of $0.4 per hour, give or take depending on the website.
- There is also a thing called bitcoin faucet. It is a website that gives users fractions of bitcoins every few minutes for entering captchas or doing similar tasks. The payout here is even lower, as you only get about $0.054 in bitcoins every hour, but sometimes there are random big rewards you might catch. You can try one at 99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-faucet.
- Another option is doing micro jobs, such as transcribing short audio files or making simple calculations. You can try this out at coinworker.com. The size of your reward will depend on the amount of tasks you do.
- You can also answer some questions in order to earn bitcoin. Websites such as bitfortip.com offer platforms, where people can ask questions and pay others for answers in bitcoin. In this case, the amount you get depends on the person you help, but it cannot be less than 0.0001 BTC. In this case, all you can rely on is other people’s generosity.
Cannot find anything you like? Well, we have a lot of things left to tell you about, so just keep reading.
How to earn bitcoins playing games
If you feel like playing games is a worthier way to spend your time, this option is for you. You can use your love for games and turn it into a profitable pastime! Such apps as Bitcoin Aliens, Coinbrawl or ChopCoin can both occupy your hands and get you some of those coins. However, bear in mind that the profitability of this option is not any higher than of that of the previous section.
That said, if your definition of playing games involves betting, things might get a little bit more exciting here. If you already have some bitcoins to spare, you can try using them on betting websites (such as satoshidice.com) for a chance of multiplying what you have. Nevertheless, it is very risky, as you might end up with less than you came in with. On the other hand, there is a chance that you can win big, so the choice is up to you.
Still not impressed? We have other things in store.
How to get bitcoins by writing about them
Now we are venturing into a slightly more profitable territory, which means that you will also need to apply more effort in order to get the reward.
The first method requires you to take part in a signature campaign from BitcoinTalk, which is a forum for bitcoin enthusiasts. What you need to do is put an ad for a certain Bitcoin-related product in your signature and create posts on the forum.
In order to get the reward, you will need to post meaningful comments (usually 60 characters or more) several times a week. Depending on the campaign, there might also be other requirements you have to fulfil if you want to get paid. In the end, you can expect to receive about $2.67 in bitcoins.
But if you want to earn more than that, you can also try your hand at more serious writing. If you feel like you are quite knowledgeable on the topic of bitcoins, you can write for a blog or website and receive around $30 per 1,000 words in bitcoins. Now, how much time it takes to write that much depends on you, but remember that you will be required to produce quality texts. So no slacking!
Other ways of how to earn bitcoins free
After all that we have mentioned, there are still quite a few other ways you can earn bitcoins online. Most of them usually yield high rewards, but you have to either have certain skills or have a reputation in the bitcoin community. Here is what we mean by that:
- You can use your skills to earn bitcoins online. If you are an expert in mining, graphic design, web development, online marketing or anything even remotely relevant to the world of bitcoins, you can find a job for yourself on BitcoinTalk or any other similar website. Alternatively, you can also look for other employers that offer to pay for the job you do in bitcoins.
- If you already have a reputation online, meaning, for instance, a website with many unique visitors, or a social media page with lots of followers, you can get involved with affiliate marketing and get paid in bitcoin. This does not require a lot of effort, but you will need to work hard before you can go for this option.
- If you have a reputation in the bitcoin community, you can become an escrow agent. You will oversee bitcoin transactions and receive bitcoins for your work. The amount you get depends on the service you get involved with, but it is definitely much more profitable than clicking on ads.
As you can see, there are lots of ways of how to earn bitcoins quickly online without mining. You will need either a lot of free time on your hands or skills that can help you earn more in less time. Regardless of what you choose, we hope you get what you are looking for. Good luck!