Table of Contents
- 1 WordPress Hosting- 5 Ways Save Money on WebHosting Renewals 2017
- 2 Infinix Hot 4: Every Single Thing You Need To Know Before Purchasing
- 3 Get MTN 4G MIFI Superfast Wi-Fi Modem At Affordable Price With 12GB Data
How to Remap Bixby Button on Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus (Updated Method)
In this guide, you will have the capacity to figure out How to Remap Bixby Button on Galaxy S8 and make the most out of the squandered space that little Sammy has made.
Both the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus are without a doubt the organization’s actual leader offering in their S-arrangement of smartphone lineup. The endlessness show, strong internals, an awesome camera, the best mechanical form, all help clear a way that as of now is driving both the devices in turning into the best telephones out in the market.
One little inconvenience that has gotten to the nerves of numerous buyers is Samsung’s limitation to remapping the committed Bixby catch. We mean when we say it, Sammy, we despise your Google item’s knockoffs, so better quit actualizing everything wherever around the OS.
An application briefly let you remap the catch to Google Assistant, however was soon hindered by a Samsung refresh. Remap Bixby Button on Galaxy S8 Fortunately, we have an application that coordinates the activity rather than the real catch to Google Assistant. Here is the place the brief instant terrible Bixby sprinkle screen can be clarified. At any rate, here is How to Remap Bixby Button on Galaxy S8 utilizing an application called BixRemap.
How to Remap Bixby Button on Galaxy S8
- Head over to the Google Play Store on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, and download an app named ‘BixRemap‘. You can follow the link given below too :
- Launch the application, and grant it data usage permissions when prompted.
- Restart your device if necessary, and relaunch the application.
- Now tap on the ‘Start Service‘ button, and voila!
From now on, every time your press the Bixby button, you will be redirected to the Google Assistant to Remap Bixby Button on Galaxy S8