New UK Job
Yeah, no more working weekends!
- Paid £300 per week (Monday to Friday, School hours)
- Long Term/Full-Time position
- Supportive School SEN & Leadership teams
i-teachers are searching for talented and ambitious Psychology graduates passionate about education, who would like the opportunity to work in a school to gain some paid experience for the full academic year.
We work with a range of fantastic schools across Greater Manchester, support children with a variety of needs, so the chances are that we can match you based on your particular interest. New UK Job
Person Specification –
For this role you must:
- Have recently graduated with a minimum 2:1 Psychology degree
- Possess excellent communication skills
- The ability to engage pupils with challenging and creative tasks
- Have a genuine passion for SEN
About the Role – Psychology Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
You will be working with a child with special needs and provide 1:1 support, mainly in a classroom setting. Dependent on the needs of the child you may provide support at break and lunchtimes. Best of all you with be working alongside Special Needs Coordinators, Speech Therapists, CAMHS and of course Educational Psychologists!
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the wonderful schools we work with as a Special Needs Assistant, do not hesitate to send your CV and covering letter to Mark at i-teachers right away!
Follow link to Apply HERE