Prerequisites Or requirements
- Download Huawei Mobile partner by clicking here.
- Download latest HiLink drivers by clicking here.
- Download latest HiLink driver V5 by clicking here.
- Download Huawei E5573s-606 firmware version by clicking here.
- Download Huawei E5573s-320 firmware version by clicking here.
- Download Huawei Code Calculator by clicking here.
- Download Universal master code generator by clicking here.
How To Unlock Your device
STEP 1: Just unzip your Huawei hiLink drivers you downloaded and install on your PC then, reboot your PC to be fully updated.
STEP 2: Then unzip and launch the universal code generator, put in your IMEI number and tap on generate.
STEP 3: Then copy the Flash code which is from the IMEI you generated to anywhere safe (notepad) because is your password. You can now insert an unsupported sim into your Huawei router and connect it to you PC using USB cord or cable.
STEP 4: Now, unzip Huawei E5573s-606 firmware and go to the folder where Prod&Serv&Cust and run the file P711S-E5-update_21.110.99.03.00.exe. It will ask for password, just input the flash code you saved earlier and wait for the installation to finish. Do not shut down your computer hmmm Orelse.
STEP 5: After that, extract and launch Huawei code calculator and click on READ tab to generate your Unlock Code on the result field.
STEP 6: For the second model MiFi, just unzip and open Huawei E5573s-320 firmware then run this file E5573_Update_21.180.17.00.00.exe.
STEP 7: Once the update is successful, just go to Huawei mobile partner and go to Settings>> select network settings>> insert your Unlock Code you generated in STEP 5 and your Huawei MiFi router will be unlocked immediately.
Now, you can enjoy any 4G network chip in your MiFi.