1. JAMB 2017 Exams starts 6th May to 20th May, 2017 (Excluding May 12, 2017 because of candidates sitting for WAEC’s further Maths)
2. Sales of Jamb 2017 form will end on Wednesday, 19th April 2017. Registration portal closes on Saturday 22nd April 2017.
3. The Jamb 2017 fee is 5,500 naira. This includes Registration fees, Reading text and all other document(Syllabus and brochure)
4. For Direct Entry candidates, Application will be on sale from Sunday 23rd April 2017.
5. Jamb has not cancelled awaiting result. Anyone is free to apply for the 2017 Jamb with awaiting result. The deal is – your result must be ready during screening to qualify for admission into any school.
6. JAMB UTME 2017/18 Recommended Book “InDependence” By Sarah Ladipo Manyika
See Full Details below
According to the information on the official publication announced the registration details and process for 2017 UTME, a new book: “In Dependence” by Sarah Ladipo Manyika, has been introduced for candidates sitting for 2017 UTME.
Irrespective of your course of study or method of testing, you will be tested on this book.
A Little About The Book: “In Dependence”
The book is written by a Nigerian named SARAH LADIPO MANYINKA who was born in Ibadan (South West Nigeria) in the late 1930s.
“In Dependence” tells the story of Tayo Ajayi, a Nigerian man who gets a scholarship to study at Oxford in the 1960s, and Vanessa Richardson, the daughter of an ex-colonial officer. Tayo meets and falls in love with Vanessa Richardson, a British colonial officer’s daughter. And they negotiate their relationship against a background of race and racism. While it is a story of their love which spans from 1963 to 1998, it’s way more than that.
It’s also a story about Nigeria, its independence and the changes that occur in the country post-independence – the Biafran war, the first coup and the numerous countercoups, military dictatorships, the brief return to civilian rule, exile of Nigerians, and towards the end of the book the eventual return to democracy.
There are also issues of race, racism and cultural differences.
Credit Score And How It Impacts Your Quality Of Life A credit score UK is a numerical …