- Searching for “tilt” or “askew” will…yep, tilt the page
2. Ask Google to “define anagram” See what you get
3. And yes, a search for “anagram” brings up…”nag a ram.” (don’t bother rams!)
4. A search for “do a barrel roll” or “Z or R twice” will spin the page
5. Want to recursively run searches for recursion? Search for “recursion.”
6. Searching for “zerg rush” creates a search page being eaten by ‘O’s. Click each O three times to kill it. GO AHEAD…WE’LL WAIT.
7. Want to build stuff? Check out “Build with Chrome” I KNOW RIGHT?
8. Google Translate has a manual feature that allows you to draw characters and symbols.
9. Clicking the microphone icon in search will allow you to speak your searches and commands. Say, “make me a sandwich” and you might get sassed.
10.Search ing for “google in 1998” gives you a retro version (without the flannel and grungy millennial angst).
Thais all for now now. This Amazing Things you can do with Google was culled from http://aplus.com/a/21-tricks-with-google Visit the site to see 21 the complete 21 things you can do with
Up to 40% Off + Free Shipping at HeatAndCool!