GALAXY S10 LITE NEW UNEXPECTEDLY UI 3.0
Galaxy S10 Lite still doesn’t support Samsung DeX mode. Bixby Routines, Samsung Internet, and Samsung Keyboard apps have been improved to offer more features.
Samsung unexpectedly began distributing One UI 3.0 firmware based on the Android 11 operating system for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone. The move came as a surprise because the company has yet to release the One UI 3.0 update for the rest of the Galaxy S10 family, which includes the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 + and Galaxy S10 5G.
GALAXY S10 LITE SOFTWARE UPDATE
The new software update G770FXXU3DTL1 contains security fixes from December 2020. The file size is about 2 GB. Samsung has launched the new firmware in India and Spain and will be available in the rest of the world in the coming days. To check for an update, you can go to Settings > Software Update.
In addition to Android 11 related features, the update also includes One UI 3.0 features. The new software includes a redesigned user interface, improved animations, floating chat windows and improvements to all standard apps. The home screen, lock screen, lock screen widgets, and always-on display have also been improved. A special media playback widget has also appeared.
This firmware has improved the phone’s performance and battery life. Improvements to digital wellbeing and parental controls are also part of the new update. Galaxy S10 Lite still doesn’t support Samsung DeX mode. Bixby Routines, Samsung Internet, and Samsung Keyboard apps have been improved to offer more features.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 LITE SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 394ppi
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Super Steady OIS, 12MP Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 75.6 x 162.5 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging