N-Power Build Registration Link and Whatsapp Group
N-POWER BUILD Vocational training & Apprenticeship
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NPOWER BUILD 2018 APPLICATION
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment programme initiative of the National Social Investment Programme(NSIP) of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The N-Power Build is a Vocational training component of the N-Power National Social Investment Programme. This Sub component is dedicated to the training and certification of unemployed Nigerian Youths aimed at building highly competent and skilled workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
DURATION for N-POWER BUILD Vocational training
The duration of the programme is 12 months
3 Months in-centre training and 9 months appreticeship with partnering employers
Npower Build WORK TOOLS
Graduating trainees would earn an exit Tool box/Starter Kit at the completion of their in-centre training
Npower Build PAYMENT
Trainees will earn a monthly stipend of ₦10,000 for 12 months
WHY JOIN the N-power Build Programme?
NPOWER Build is an accelerated training and certification programme for unemployed Nigerian Youths in order to build a new crop of highly competent and skilled workforce of technicians artisans and service professionals.
NPOWER Build is divided into 7 components, this includes;
Automobile, Agric. Tech., Carpentry & Joinery, Electrical Installation, Hospitality, Masonry & Tiling, Plumbing & Pipefitting.
APPLICATION FORM FOR NPOWER BUILD 2018/2019
You will be asked to enter
- FIRST NAME *
- MIDDLE NAME – Optional
- LAST NAME *
- GENDER *
- PHONE NUMBER *
- DATE OF BIRTH *
- STATE OF ORIGIN *
- LGA OF ORIGIN
- EMAIL ADDRESS *
- PROFILE PICTURE * save a copy of your picture on your phone or computer then upload it
- ID CARD * – Ensure you have a copy of any of your ID example Voters Card, Nysc ID card, Driver license, International Password, Temporary or permanent National ID- any ID Card to identify you upload it and it should be valid. I advice you use any of the above
After you fill in the above, time to Click the Next Tab
How to Fill In Npower Build Banking Details
- Enter BANK NAME * – A drop down will display all the banks, use any of them
- ACCOUNT NUMBER * – Enter your account Number correctly please Don’t Make any Mistake
- BVN * – Many people always get scared when they see BVN, my reader! Feear not, Npower website is secured and controlled by the federal government of Nigeria, Npower will not pay you if you fail to supply BVN this is to prevent Ghost workers. Oga enter BVN continue!
- Click Next to continue
How to Fill In Npower NBuild Trade Allocation
- Enter HOUSE NO. * – Example No 5,
- STREET NAME * – Example ( Bolji Crecent Way Ikeja )
- STATE OF RESIDENCE * – Example – Lagos
- LGA OF RESIDENCE * – Example – Ikeja
- ELECTORAL WARDS *- Example Ojodu/Agibindi/Imole – You will see names of Areas Very Close to your House, I am sure you should recognize one very close to you, select it because that is were you will be doing your Training. Be wise and think before you decide, don’t pick somewhere far and spend the small 10k Npower Build will pay you on transport.
- TRADE ALLOCATION * Here pick one which you really want to be trained on- AGRIC TECHNOLOGY, AUTOMOBILE, CARPENTRY AND JOINERY, ELECTRICAL, HOSPITALITY, MASONRY, PLUMBING
- CENTRES * – Finally Choose a center and hit Next to complete application.
That s Just the steps needed to register for 2018/2019 Npower NBuild
JOIN US ON WHATSAPP – https://chat.whatsapp.com/GRgoazqg61xBxm1ZK60EDE
ABOUT N-POWER BUILD
Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development. Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development efforts provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country. Large-scale skill development is the main policy thrust of the N-Power Programme.
WE TRAIN YOU
Our trainees will be equipped with life-long skills. The programme will run for the period of 12 months (3months in-centre training and 9 months apprenticeship with relevant industry employers)
TRAINING TOOLS AT NO COST
Trainees who qualify for the apprenticeship phase of the programme will be given their tool kits as an exit package at No Cost
WE PAY YOU
The beneficiaries will get a monthly stipend of ₦10,000 paid directly to their BVN Validated account provided during Registration at the deployed Training Centre.
N-POWER BUILD TRADES
Beneficiaries would be trained on the fundamentals of the automobile industry, which includes repair and diagnosis of modern Vehicles using modern diagnostic tools, trouble shooting, workshop safety, OBD Scanner, all data scanner, using modern analyzer, wheel alignment and balancing, panel beating and spraying, vulcanizing, using modern equipment/tools.
AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENT TECHNICIANS (AGRIC. TECH.)
Beneficiaries would be imbibed with basic knowledge and principles of operating/repair of modern Agric/Heavy Duty Engine Vehicles, proper selection, safe use/handling and storage of Agric/Heavy Duty engine diagnostic tools/equipment; compliance with manufacturers guide, service data, parts, etc.
CARPENTRY & JOINERY
Beneficiaries would be trained on the primary work performed in the trade, which is the cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete framework, etc.
Beneficiaries would be trained to specialize in the electrical wiring of buildings, stationary machines, and related equipment, which would aid employment in the installation of new electrical components or the maintenance and repair of existing electrical infrastructure.
MASONRY & TILING
Beneficiaries would be trained to translate what the professionals have designed and drawn into the physical building by laying blocks or bricks to construct brickwork, and also to lay any combination of stones, bricks, cinder blocks, or similar pieces or concrete to make up the walls and structural elements of the building including foundations, floors, columns and beams. They also undertake plastering, tiling and similar finishing work in the building.
PLUMBING & PIPEFITTING
Beneficiaries would be trained to specialize in installing and maintaining systems used for plumbing, heating, drainage, firefighting, potable (drinking) and wastewater or small-sized industrial process plant piping.
Beneficiaries would be trained in the technical, vocational and professional training that cover the knowledge, skills and competence required for careers in the art of House Keeping, Catering & Cookery, Baking & Confectionery, Mixology and Waiters & Bartenders.