Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo)/Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) cradle scholarship programme.
<img class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-35109″ src=”https://myschoolgist-myschoolgist.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/shell-nnpc.png?x89799″ alt=”NNPC/SNEPCo National Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme” width=”500″ height=”320″ srcset=”https://myschoolgist-myschoolgist.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/shell-nnpc.png?x89799 500w, https://myschoolgist-myschoolgist.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/shell-nnpc-300×192.png?x89799 300w” sizes=”(max-width: 500px) 100vw, 500px”>
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), operator of the Production Shoring Contract (PSC) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and it’s other co venturers; ExxonMobil, Total and NAOC, hereby announce the test for a 6-year full board secondary school scholarship in selected secondary schools across Nigeria.
2017 NNPC/SNEPCo National Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme
The invited students were selected based-on their performance in the 2017 National Common Entrance Examination conducted by the National Examination Council (NECO). Candidates have been selected from each State based on the criteria below:
Criteria For Award
- Pupil must be Nigerian and have written the National Common Entrance Examination organized by NECO.
- Pupil must be indigenes of the State in which they were selected from.
- Pupil must be in their final class (Primary 6) of a public primary school in Nigeria.
- Pupil must be physically present to write the test at the designated school in the different locations.
- Guardian/parents of pupils must sign a consent form confirming the authenticity of documentation provided during the accreditation exercise.
Candidates are expected to be accompanied by their parent/guardian to the examination centres and will be required to come with the following documents:
- Two recent passport-sized photograph
- Letter of introduction from primary school attended
- Letter of identification from the Local Gavernment Area of Origin.
Screening and test for the selected students who SNEPCo shall contact directly will be conducted on the date stated below.
Saturday, 22nd July, 2017.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS.
- All NNPc/SNEPCO scholarship applications, examinations and awards are FREE.
- SNEPCo does not assign representatives/agents to assist in the application process.
- Screening is continuous and any candidate found to hove presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For more information or clarification on the NNPC/SNEPCo Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme,l Send Mail to: SNEPCO-Social-Perfomance@shell.com