Its No longer A trending news that Data Cheats have went on extinction… Nearly all over the network data provider companies lately last Year!!! But Here is the Hottest Gist About The Airtel Latest free browsing cheat in The Year 2018 so far!”’ AIRTEL can never disappoint Us.
You can call this Airtel FBT a Magic SIM cheat, SIM porting cheat or even data/MB cheat because one way or the other those terms are connected in this post.
You will Humbly agree with me that free internet has gradually waned down but as I promised, all hope is not lost because occasionally, cheats will surface and I won’t hesitate to post it free here for everyone.
How it works
So in this post, I will write about this cheat that requires you to port SIM of other networks to Airtel. When you do this, you get amazing data volumes at very cheap price. I mean this Airtel cheat gives you 2GB for N100, 4GB for N200, 6GB for N300 and a whooping 10GB for just N500. It goes in that manner, the more you make a hundred Naira recharge, the more 2GB of data is added and you can use it to browse and get connected on any website.
This cheat requires no VPN app for it to work on your Android devices or laptops so no need for Psiphon, Tweakware, Stark VPN and the like. Once you follow the SIM porting procedures below, you are good to go.
In a nutshell, all that is required of you is to port another network to Airtel network. For instance: Port MTN network (new or old line) to Airtel network. That’s all you need to do to get this cheat activated. It’s tested and confirmed working. You can port MTN, 9Mobile or Glo network.
Procedures for Porting Another Network to Airtel
I am using MTN as example for this purpose. Kindly follow the procedures below.
- A registered MTN SIM (new or old)
- A valid ID Card (Voter’s card, National id or Driver license) is needed
- Walk into the nearest Airtel office in your area.
- Let them know you want to port your MTN SIM card to Airtel network (they will be even happy)
- Now, you will be given a form to fill
- Make sure you fill it correctly and also adhere to all the instructions given to you by airtel staff as regards to SIM porting
- Once that is done, Airtel will send you an SMS on the MTN line you intend to port
- Next action is to restart your phone when you notice your MTN network has disappeared.
- Then you will be asked to insert your newly ported sim which is Airtel.
- Now, power off your phone and insert your new ported Airtel line.
- Airtel will then send you a confirmation message notifying you that your SIM has been successfully ported.
By completing the above steps, you are 90% done and ready for the cheat.
How To Activate Your Airtel Line to Get 2GB for N100
NOTE: For you to enjoy this awoof data, you must always recharge the Airtel line via Zoto or your Bank mobile recharge platforms. You can check all Nigerian banks Mobile recharge codes for more information on how to buy airtime from your bank via your mobile phone.
Now that you know this, follow below steps to activate the data on your Airtel SIM
- Recharge your line with a minimum of N100 from any of the mentioned payment method. (via Bank or Zoto Recharge)
- Airtel will send you a message confirming your reward of 2GB worth of data.
To check your data balance on this airtel, dial *223#. Remember that this data (MB) valid for 30 days which is a month.
Can I Accumulate The Data?
Yes, just like 9Mobile data accumulation cheat, you can accumulate your data on Airtel Data cheat by adding N100 recharge to the one you already had.
For instance, a recharge of N100 again, will give you 4GB. i.e (N200 for 4GB). With this method, you can even get 10GB for N500. Isn’t this great?
Enjoy this Airtel cheat while it lasts.